‘It ruined my day’ claims Erin Andrews as Fox NFL star reveals awkward sideline interaction with player while on air | 18B4NAM | 2024-02-25 02:08:01

New Photo - 'It ruined my day' claims Erin Andrews as Fox NFL star reveals awkward sideline interaction with player while on air | 18B4NAM | 2024-02-25 02:08:01
'It ruined my day' claims Erin Andrews as Fox NFL star reveals awkward sideline interaction with player while on air | 18B4NAM | 2024-02-25 02:08:01

The Fox NFL star discussed being weak in the business together with her colleague Charissa Thompson on a brand new episode of their Calm Down pod

NFL sideline reporter Erin Andrews has opened up concerning the emotional aspect of her job.

The Fox NFL star discussed being weak in the business together with her colleague Charissa Thompson on a brand new episode of their Calm Down podcast.

'It ruined my day' claims Erin Andrews as Fox NFL star reveals awkward sideline interaction with player while on air
'It ruined my day' claims Erin Andrews as Fox NFL star reveals awkward sideline interaction with player while on air
youtube/CalmDownWithErinandCharissa
Erin Andrews and Charissa Thompson have discussed being weak in the NFL on their podcast[/caption]
'It ruined my day' claims Erin Andrews as Fox NFL star reveals awkward sideline interaction with player while on air
'It ruined my day' claims Erin Andrews as Fox NFL star reveals awkward sideline interaction with player while on air
Instagram/erinandrews
Andrews was a part of Fox's prime NFL broadcast staff alongside Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen final season[/caption]

Andrews, 45, and Thompson, 41, stated they will get emotional when feeling like they've disillusioned someone of their professional life – notably their bosses.

However the NFL sideline reporter revealed she has an identical reaction when she thinks she may need upset others within the NFL world.

"I know you and I really feel the same means about this, too," Andrews said.

"If it was one thing that involved a group or a player, you and I are so emotional and invested in our relationships with that.

"We've talked about it. If there was ever a state of affairs and we felt so dangerous… like I had a state of affairs the place a sure participant was arising behind me and I didn't know.

"He thought I was going to interview him and we needed to get off air.

"It ruined my day for 3 straight days.

"I ended up having to call him and I was identical to, I want you to know you're like one in every of my favourite gamers and I was doing that because we needed to get off air, not because I didn't need to speak to you."

Andrews guessed these emotional reactions come from the very fact they love their job.

She additionally stated that the working setting at Fox NFL feels "very a lot [like] a family."

The two sportscasters have been internet hosting the Calm Down podcast since 2021.

In another current episode, Andrews looked back at her 2023 NFL season.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

And she or he recalled that her staff, that includes Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen, coated a variety of blowout games.

"We had loads of blowouts, sadly," the sideline reporter stated.

We didn't really have any shut video games.

"That was just a little irritating. We have been sort of like, 'Gosh, why is every little thing a blowout?'

"But then once we did have shut video games, it was tremendous thrilling."

#ruined #day #claims #erin #andrews #fox #nfl #star #reveals #awkward #sideline #interaction #player #while #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/fZr2KyS Source: MAG NEWS

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post