'I made dumb mistakes and lost my whole family' admits Shaq as NBA icon urges athletes to 'learn from me' | 18B4NAM | 2024-02-25 02:08:01
The NBA legend obtained actual when he
SHAQUILLE O'Neal is claimed to have opened as much as Jason Kelce on his troubled personal life so others can study from the errors he made during his failed relationship with ex-wife Shaunie.
The NBA legend obtained actual when he gave the Philadelphia Eagles middle retirement advice as he hosted the NFL star on The Massive podcast.


O'Neal, 51, informed Kelce to ensure he prioritizes his household as he ponders his NFL future.
The Los Angeles Lakers legend later explained his words have been inspired by the regrets he still has over his cut up from Shaunie in 2011, based on The New York Post.
"The purpose I was making an attempt to make is that I would like other individuals to study from the mistakes that I made," Shaq informed a pal after the interview with Kelce, per the outlet.
"You get married, you make vows and you have to be grateful for what you have got. Stay with it.
"I would like individuals, particularly these in the public eye, to study from me."
The pal also advised the Publish that O'Neal "is telling individuals to reside in the present and care about their families because they will't get replaced."
In an interview with Kelce, the NBA icon stated his "dumba** mistakes" prompted him to stay a solitary life.
"I misplaced my entire household. I'm in a 100,000-square-foot home on my own," the 15-time All-Star stated.
But another supply informed The Publish that Shaq doesn't have time to take a seat house alone – at the very least not anymore.
"Perhaps sooner or later, when he was dwelling in his giant house in Orlando, quickly after the cut up from his spouse, he was alone," the source, who is aware of the legendary middle, stated.
"He works so arduous; he's so busy. He has a fantastic work ethic and is concentrated on being profitable.
"I feel he believes that it's essential to make hay while the solar is shining.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> "And right now the solar is shining. He doesn't give himself the downtime that different successful individuals do."
O'Neal presently serves as an analyst on TNT's Inside the NBA.
He's also a DJ, actor, philanthropist, and entrepreneur who's been reportedly building an impressive real estate empire.
More >> https://ift.tt/fZr2KyS Source: MAG NEWS
Post a Comment