NANCY MACE: My wild showdown with a grown man in short-shorts went viral, here's what REALLY happened...

New Photo - NANCY MACE: My wild showdown with a grown man in short-shorts went viral, here's what REALLY happened...
NANCY MACE: My wild showdown with a grown man in short-shorts went viral, here's what REALLY happened...
Last week, I walked into an Ulta to buy face wash just like any other normal woman would. What I didn't expect was harassment by a grown man in short shorts, filming me from the moment I stepped inside the store, hoping to go viral. When he got in my face and tried to intimidate me, I did what I always do. I stood my ground. I will stand up for myself like any strong woman should.
More >> https://ift.tt/GT6aHdv Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post