'He thinks his forearms are weird size' reveals Erin Andrews after Fox NFL star launched Tiger Woods' new clothing range | 18B4NAM | 2024-02-25 02:08:01
Andrews made the comments together with her co-host Charissa Thompson because the Fox NFL sideline reporter ha
ERIN Andrews shared an unusual reality about Tiger Woods in the course of the latest edition of the Calm Down podcast.
Andrews made the comments together with her co-host Charissa Thompson because the Fox NFL sideline reporter had a serving to hand in launching Woods' new clothes line.



Woods left Nike to launch his new way of life brand referred to as Solar Day Purple.
The clothes line is in collaboration with TaylorMade Golf.
Last week, the golf legend was a part of a launch occasion by which Andrews hosted.
She spoke about Woods' announcement alongside Amazon Prime NFL star Thompson on their Calm Down podcast.
And Andrews introduced up the unfastened and cozy material from Woods' clothes line, and that the 15-time major golf champion revealed an uncommon reality about himself at the occasion.
"It was actually huge deal to him in what he wore when he played," she stated.
"And [Woods] stated this on stage 'I'd slightly wear zero shirt, like no shirt.
"'As a result of I like no seams. I'm a very massive sweater.'"
Then, Andrews revealed that Woods believes he thinks "his forearms are weird-sized so typically he'd put on ponytail holders round his shirts."
She continued, saying, "He came up with this clothes that he would need to wear whereas he's golfing."
In a earlier podcast, Andrews revealed that Woods' clothes line may have ladies's, males's, and youngsters's clothes and footwear.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> Woods ended a 27-year partnership run with Nike.
His collaboration with Taylormade will show a emblem that includes 15 stripes, representing one for every of Woods' major title wins.
The 48-year-old debuted the announcement on Tuesday at the Genesis Invitational following a distinguished launch in Los Angeles alongside Andrews.
"It's the fitting time in my life," Woods stated on the launch.
"It's transitional. I'm not a kid anymore.&
"Life modifications, I have youngsters, and this is a vital transition in my life.
"I need to have one thing that I'm pleased with, a brand that I'm pleased with, going forward."
More >> https://ift.tt/fZr2KyS Source: MAG NEWS
Post a Comment