Darts sensation Luke Littler, 17, reveals he's made HUGE lifestyle change in bid to 'look after himself' | 18B4NAM | 2024-02-25 02:08:01
He was famed for scoffing the fast meals last month as he turned the youngest player to succeed in the
DARTS sensation Luke Littler has revealed he has given up late-night kebabs.
He was famed for scoffing the fast meals last month as he turned the youngest player to succeed in the PDC World Darts Championship final aged 16.

His native takeaway, Scorching Spot in Warrington, provided him free kebabs for life after his unbelievable run and even named one after him — the Luke The Nuke Special.
However Luke, now 17, stated that as knowledgeable participant he's ditching the late-night grub corresponding to kebabs and burgers to look after himself.
He stated of takeaways: "It's not seen as an excellent factor.
"Darts gamers get what we would like, really."
On when he started the skilled tour, he stated: "My supervisor stated, 'Whenever you end, it might be 11 or 12, it's all fast food.' So I've received to take care of myself, eat before I play. Once I've finished, even if I stay as much as each time, I just gained't eat. That is my new way of life."
He advised The Occasions magazine he needed to stay fit to keep up the gruelling routine, adding: "I really like darts, and it's going to be like this for ten, 15 years."
During an interview with& The Times, it was put to the ace that his remaining look at the World Championships can be in 2065 should he continue until he is identical age as Phil Taylor.
That led to Littler replying: "I've been enjoying a very long time in the juniors, in the previous British Darts Federation.
"I'd just do ten or fifteen years and retire, if I've had sufficient."
That signifies that he could possibly be carried out and dusted by the age of 27.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> Nevertheless, for now he was delighted after penning the cope with Target Darts.

Luke in action through the semi-final of the 2024 BetMGM Premier League[/caption]
More >> https://ift.tt/fZr2KyS Source: MAG NEWS
Post a Comment